We take a holistic approach to treating mental health disorder. We offer broad evaluation by our interdisciplinary team of mental health care professionals. Our approach helps improving and stabilizing psychiatric symptoms
Did you know?
- Mental health disorders are disorders of the brain, thought to be influenced by the patient’s upbringing, intelligence and character
- Your will-power cannot make the symptoms subside neither can it treat the disease
- According to international standards, psychiatric symptoms can be stabilised, improved and relieved with the right diagnosis and the appropriate and complete treatment plan
- It is known that 70-90% of patients receiving both medication and psychotherapy show significant improvement of their symptoms
Health care on Aghios Charalambos Clinic
Our team consists of professionals specialised in the psychiatric and psychological evaluation of patients, in medication planning for effectively addressing acute symptom and the stabilization phase of mental illness.
We offer individualised psychoeducation, psychological support through individual and group psychotherapy, occupational therapy assessments and physiotherapy advice, where appropriate.
- We apply Quality Management and Quality Assurance Systems according to EN ISO 9001 2008 and EN ISO 22000:2005.
- We provide treatments from multi-disciplinary professionals, in a secure and cosy environment, aiming to provide our patients with a new life, where addressing mental health problems becomes a survival path through life.
- We look after each of our patients closely, and we focus on building and enhancing their survival techniques, decision making skills and everyday problem-solving strategies, with or without their proxy’s involvement.
- We strongly believe that patients should actively and responsibly participate in their treatment and rehabilitation plans.
- We apply up-to-date and well documented methods for psychosocial rehabilitation.
- We treat a variety of mental diseases such as the psychoses (e.g. schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder), affective disorders (e.g. major depression, bipolar disorder or manic depression disorder), alcohol dependence, stress disorders (e.g. agoraphobia, post-traumatic stress disorder), eating disorders, personality disorders (e.g. borderline, antisocial, obsessive-compulsive) and late-life psychoses, dementia and dementia-induced behavioural disorders.
Contact Aghios Charalambos Mental Health Clinic if you suffer from psychological problems, if you have a disorder influencing your mind, your emotions, your mood, your ability to communicate with others or your everyday life.